Recent Opportunities Regarding Ph.D/ Internship/ Postdoc
I am looking for self-motivated Ph.D. students who are interested in the following areas:
- Network Science, Graph Neural Networks, Spectral Graph Theory;
- Spatial Data Mining, Urban Computing;
- Chem-Informatics, Machine Learning for Material Science;
- Machine Learning for Cyber Security, Software/Hardware Security, Block-Chain Transaction.
- Computational Art, Music Generation;
For Ph.D. students, please read the graduate admission requirements of MSU at here. Please send your CV, academic transcripts, GRE/TOEFL scores (for international applicants), and other supporting documents to me. I will contact you if there is a match.
Students who want to do Internships and have matching interests are also welcome to contact me.
Motivated students who are interested in my research directions are welcome to contact me for brainstorms, discussions and collaborations.
I am open to any proposal that is related to my research topic, please contact me if you have any fit.