I am an Assistant Professor in the Computer Science and Engineering Department of Mississippi State University. Before joining MS State in 2020, I have been working as a research assistant at Virginia Tech under the supervision of Chang-Tien Lu. I received an outstanding contribution award from Toyota Research North America in 2016. Currently, I focus on graph machine learning and its applications.
Openings are available. Researchers who are interested in my direction are welcome to contact me for discussions/collaborations
- [Sept. 2020] One paper is accepted by
- [Sept. 2020] Two papers are accepted by
ACM SIGSPATIAL 20’.
- Kalman Filtering for Spatio-Temporal Graph Convolutional Network
- Case Study for Dividing School Zones (Nomination for Best Paper Award)
- [Jun.-Aug. 2020] I will serve on program committee of
- [Mar. 2020] A survey for Graph Neural Networks is online:
- [Dec. 2019]
Unsupervised learning for material discovery is published in Nature Communications.
- [Oct. 2019] The work using graph neural network for circuit deobfuscation is accepted by DATE 2020
- [Oct. 2019] Solution for dividing school zones is accepted by ACM SIG-SPATIAL and AAAI 2020