I am an Assistant Professor in the Computer Science and Engineering Department of Mississippi State University. Before joining MS State in 2020, I have been working as a research assistant at Virginia Tech. I received an outstanding contribution award from Toyota Research North America in 2016. Currently, I am focusing on graph machine learning and its applications on spatial problems, circuit, molecule, etc.
Researchers/students sharing the same interests are welcome to contact me for collaborations
- [Dec. 2020] Invited to serve on the program committee of
- [Dec. 2020] One paper on citation forecast is accepted by
- [Nov. 2020] Won the Best Paper Award by
ACM SIGSPATIAL 20’!
- [Oct. 2020] One paper is accepted by
- [Sept. 2020] Two papers are accepted by
ACM SIGSPATIAL 20’.
- Kalman Filtering for Spatio-Temporal Graph Convolutional Network
- Case Study for Dividing School Zones (Nomination for Best Paper Award)
- [Jun.-Aug. 2020] I will serve on program committee of
- [Mar. 2020] A survey for Graph Neural Networks (GNN) is online:
[preprint]. See more GNN papers
- [Dec. 2019]
Unsupervised learning for material discovery is published in Nature Communications.
- [Oct. 2019] The work using graph neural network for circuit deobfuscation is accepted by DATE 2020
- [Oct. 2019] Solution for dividing school zones is accepted by ACM SIG-SPATIAL and AAAI 2020